Â So What Is the World’s Largest Turkey Ever Recorded?
Surprisingly enough, it was actually kind of hard to find who, where, and how much the World’s Largest Turkey was. After some digging I found some conciseness among several different sites, so I’m taking it as the answer.
According to the Guinness Book of Records, the heaviest (which is close enough to largest) turkey in the world belongs to turkey farmer, Philip Cook of Leacroft Turkeys Ltd. The record itself was actually set at the annual Heaviest Turkey Competition of London in 1989. Mr. Cook’s prize winning turkey name wasÂ Tyson, andÂ weighed in at a record setting 86 lb (39.09 kg), which was then auctioned off for charity, earning a record $6,692. Talk about having some left overs!
10. â€śJust reach in and grab the giblets.â€ť
9. “Don’t play with your meat.”
8. â€śI am in the mood for a little dark meat!â€ť
7. “Just spread the legs open & stuff it in.”
6. â€śTalk about HUGE breasts!â€ť
5. â€śAnd he forces his way into the end zone!â€ť
4.Â Â ”It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?”
3. “You still have a little bit on your chin.”
2. â€śIf I donâ€™t unbutton my pants, I am going to burst!â€ť
1.Â “How long do I beat it before it’s ready?”Â
And Finally… Some Silly Turkeys